- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Two persons sleeping on rails crushed to death by Train in Kano
Two yet to be identified persons were on Tuesday crushed to death by a moving train in Kano.
According to an eyewitness the incident happened at about 8:00 a.m along a rail line behind Kano Club in Nassarawa Local Government area of the city.
The eyewitness further said that the two unidentified persons were said to have laid down on the rail track.
A statement by the Kano state Police Command Spokesman, DSP, Abdullahi Haruna said, “Tuesday at about 8:00hrs,report received by the Police, that two yet to be identified persons, who were laying on the rail track, were crushed by a moving train behind Kano club.
“The Police’s visit showed that, one of the victims was cut into two parts. The bodies have been evacuated to the hospital.”