- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Kannywood actress Amina Amal sues colleague Hadiza Gabon, demands N50m damages for alleged torture
Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has allegedly taken a colleague to court over assault. According to reports, Amal is suing Hadiza Gabon for N50 million in damages and has alleged that Gabon assaulted and tortured her
Reports reaching us claim that Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has dragged award-winning actress, Hadiza Aliyu Gabon, before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano over alleged torture and molestation.
It was gathered that Amal, a Cameroon-born actress, who used to be friends with Gabon stated that she was subjected to inhuman treatment perpetuated by her friend and thus, urged the court to mandate Hadiza to offer an unreserved apology to her and publish the apology in two reputable national dailies with nationwide coverage.
This is alongside the demand of N50 million settlement for damages which she urged the court to also direct Gabon to pay her.
It was gathered that it all started when Amal came under attack for posting a suggestive photo on Instagram. Gabon was one of those who commented on the photo and it angered Amina.
Below is the court papers: