- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Kannywood actress Amina Amal sues colleague Hadiza Gabon, demands N50m damages for alleged torture
Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has allegedly taken a colleague to court over assault. According to reports, Amal is suing Hadiza Gabon for N50 million in damages and has alleged that Gabon assaulted and tortured her
Reports reaching us claim that Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has dragged award-winning actress, Hadiza Aliyu Gabon, before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano over alleged torture and molestation.
It was gathered that Amal, a Cameroon-born actress, who used to be friends with Gabon stated that she was subjected to inhuman treatment perpetuated by her friend and thus, urged the court to mandate Hadiza to offer an unreserved apology to her and publish the apology in two reputable national dailies with nationwide coverage.
This is alongside the demand of N50 million settlement for damages which she urged the court to also direct Gabon to pay her.
It was gathered that it all started when Amal came under attack for posting a suggestive photo on Instagram. Gabon was one of those who commented on the photo and it angered Amina.
Below is the court papers: