- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Kannywood actress Amina Amal sues colleague Hadiza Gabon, demands N50m damages for alleged torture
Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has allegedly taken a colleague to court over assault. According to reports, Amal is suing Hadiza Gabon for N50 million in damages and has alleged that Gabon assaulted and tortured her
Reports reaching us claim that Kannywood actress, Amina Amal, has dragged award-winning actress, Hadiza Aliyu Gabon, before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano over alleged torture and molestation.
It was gathered that Amal, a Cameroon-born actress, who used to be friends with Gabon stated that she was subjected to inhuman treatment perpetuated by her friend and thus, urged the court to mandate Hadiza to offer an unreserved apology to her and publish the apology in two reputable national dailies with nationwide coverage.
This is alongside the demand of N50 million settlement for damages which she urged the court to also direct Gabon to pay her.
It was gathered that it all started when Amal came under attack for posting a suggestive photo on Instagram. Gabon was one of those who commented on the photo and it angered Amina.
Below is the court papers: