- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
There was pandemonium on Tuesday, 16th April 2019, over a fatal accident which occured at Apapa boundary in Ajegunle area of Lagos.
It was gathered that a boy named Kola Mutiu popularly known as ‘Black Jesus’, was trying to collect money from a trailer driver before he was crushed to death in the process.
According to eyewitnesses, the boy (Black Jesus) was following the trailer driver whom he was trying to collect money from but the driver refused to settle him. The driver was trying to get away from the boy by driving fast not knowing that he (Kola) was running after the trailer, that was when the victim was hit and crushed.
He was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was confirmed dead.
It was gathered that the army tried to stop people from beating the trailer driver. When the area boys heard that Black Jesus had died, they turned on the soldiers, as they destroyed their vehicle and also beat them up severely.
See photos below.