- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Success Adegor: Sapele LG reacts to photo of viral schoolgirl in a drinking setup; Reveals what actually happened
We earlier reported that a Nigerian journalist identified as Fejiro Oliver on Facebook shared a photo online, claiming that LGA chairman of Sapele, Eugene Inoaghan took little Success out to a beer parlour.
Fejiro in a now deleted post condemned the meeting and the local government chairman for taking a child to such an environment.
However, Sapele Local Government has reacted to the viral photo, saying all Fejiro Oliver’s claims are false.
Revealing another side of the story, Tagbarha Malcolm who is the Chief Press Secretary to the Local Government Chairman at Sapele Local Government Council, says the picture was misinterpreted by the journalist.
Tagbarha Malcolm who wrote in the comment section of the post our page said;
There is nothing we don’t see today on Facebook due to the fact that people can sit in the comfort of their houses to type rubbish and post…..
The post is a misrepresentation of what actually happened at the poolside in the Chairman’s compound.
The parents of Miss Success Adegor went to formally notify and invite the Chairman for a ceremony. And on getting to the Chairman’s residence, they met him already hosting some visitors and naturally they joined the party and subsequently presented their invitation and left.
This is why it is advisable for people who see similar posts not to jump to conclusion because they may be misrepresentation such as this….*sad*