- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Wendy Williams husband Kevin Hunter slams claims he raped male singer Aveon Falstar
Wendy Williams’ estranged husband, Kevin Hunter has slammed claims he sexually assaulted a musician he once managed. Musician Aveon Falstar claims Kevin Hunter sexually assaulted him after signing him to his label.
During an interview which aired on unWineWithTashaK YouTube channel, Falstar claimed Hunter sexually abused him throughout 2018. He said that a producer for The Wendy Williams Show invited him to perform on Wendy’s post-show. But, he claims Hunter was not impressed with his musical talents. However, Hunter’s mistress, Sharina Hudson convinced Hunter to sign Falstar to his label.
Hunter claims the arrangement between him and Hunter wasn’t sexual at first but it became so after Hunter moved him into his Fort Lee, New Jersey condo where he treated him as “a boy toy.”
Falstar said: “It wasn’t a sexual relationship. It was much more of an amusement. It was much more of a put me down and keep me as your boy toy relationship. We did [have sex]. He came over and practically raped me at 3 o’clock in the morning.”
Falstar said his attorney sent Hunter a pre-lawsuit demand letter, addressing sexual assault and sexual humiliation, but it was ignored by Hunter.
Reacting to the allegation, Hunter’s lawyer said in a statement to Page Six:
The claims levied by Mr. Aveon Williams against Mr. Kevin Hunter are baseless and are completely false. Mr. Williams’ actions are a part of an elaborate scheme to extort money from Mr. Hunter and is nothing more than an attempt to shake him down for financial gain.
This office did not offer to settle this matter for any amount nor did we counter their offer as, in accordance with our own independent investigation of these claims, we determined that Mr. Williams’ claims were without merit and we will not allow our client to be extorted by Mr. Williams.
Mr. Hunter denies Mr. Williams’ claims in the entirety and it further saddens us that Mr. Williams is essentially making light of crimes involving sexual battery by levying these false claims, which [are] a great disservice to those individuals who have actually been the victim of these types of heinous crimes.