- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Nigerian lady returns N250k extra money paid into her bank account
A Nigerian lady, Helen Amah, took to social media to recount how she returned money mistakenly paid to her at the bank.
According to Helen, on April 9, 2019, she had gone to the bank to withdraw N250,000. However she got the shock of her life when she got home to count the money and discovered it to be N500,000.
“I went to the bank to make a withdrawal of 250 thousand naira. Someone told me to help her with my bank account to enable her receive the money she was expecting. So I gave her my details and the money came in. I went to the bank to help her withdraw 250 thousands naira out of the 350k that was sent.
I filled the cash withdrawal slip. And instantly I got a debit alert of 250k., the money was given to me. I went home and counted the money. Lo and behold it was 500 thousand naira. Yes! 500 thousand naira. I thought I was dreaming or probably making a mistake.”