- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Investment Guru, Sonnie Ayere off the market, reportedly sets to marry
News making the rounds within the Lagos high society circles has it that investment guru, Sonnie Ayere, the Chief Executive Officer of Dunn Loren Merrified – a leading investment banking firm, is to be taken-off the market, pretty soon!
We have heard from reliable sources that SA, as he is fondly called by his friends and associates, is set to marry his long-term sweetheart, Uche Ajene, before the end of April 2019.
The wedding, which those who know speculate would be a gathering of the crème-de-la-crème, comprising of movers and shakers of business, political and social circles in Lagos in April. Why not? It promises to be a classy event, with SA rumoured to be sparing no expense in his bid to give Uche the luxurious wedding she deserves.
A man of great style, class and intellect, SA, who also is an avid lover of music knows how to throw a classy soirée. These qualities of SA appear to have whet the appetite of the Lagos socialites to the point that they are now eagerly looking forward to the wedding, with some describing it as an event that must not be missed.
One reliable source close to the lovebirds, who spoke under condition of anonymity divulged that Uche and SA, who live in a delectable terrace house in the highbrow location of Ikoyi, Lagos have already begun the way process of blending their two families as they both have 3 kids each.
According to the source,
“Uche and SA seem smitten with each other. They are such a joy to be around and as such to know them is to love them.”
Painting the image of an ideal couple the guy posits,
“their love for each other is so evident that it restores your faith in marriage and in love. Relating with them makes you desire to find love yourself. SA, who has been searching for the right mate and wife for a very long time, has finally been blessed with the woman of his dreams.”
Though eligible ladies swoon as SA removes his bachelorhood coat, we felicitate with the lovebirds on their upcoming nuptials and look forward to sharing the wedding pictures with our readers!