- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Jordyn Woods arrives Nigeria to attend Homecoming Festival
Reality tv star, Jordyn Woods has arrived in Nigeria to partake in the Homecoming Festival taking place in Lagos on April 21. This is her first visit to the Black Continent and she expressed excitement about it few days ago.
The enterpreneur will be at the event which will see performance from Wizkid, Naira Marley, Simi, Teni etc, who are all promising to dish out the best Afrobeats, Afropop, Hip Hop, Grime, Alté, Afrofusion and many more.
Though it is not clear what role Jordyn Woods will be playing at the event, it is hoped that she will grant some interviews and possibly speak to fans on the state of her relationship with the Kardashians since the scandal with Tristan Thompson.