- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Tears as man and his two daughters died after taking herbal medicine
It was tears and anguish for the family of a man and his two daughters died after taking herbal medicine. It was gathered that one Mr. Chukwuka and his daughters died after allegedly consuming a herbal concoction in Anambra State. The incident happened last week Wednesday in Nkitaku, Agulu.
The deceased were laid to rest, amidst tears, on Tuesday.