- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
IPOB reacts after Asari Dokubo accuses their leader, Nnamdi Kanu of killing Prophet Anthony Nwoko
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to an allegation against its leaders Nnamdi Kanu by Niger Delta freedom fighter Asari Dokubo.
Recall that Prophet Anthony Nwoko was killed few days ago after the Clergy man accused IPOB members in Enugu of being after his life.
The Clergy man wrote:
“Even if they kill me, I will return with the light of heaven. I am not afraid of the people of the world. I am telling Uche Mefor and IPOB to stop threatening my life. Let me put this straight to everyone: I am ready to die standing by the truth because that is why Jesus Christ came for.
Few days after, a video surfaced showing Asari Dokubo accusing Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB of being behind the killing of Prophet Anthony Nwoko, who was a former supporter of Nnamdi Kanu before the relationship turned sour.
In a quick response, IPOB via Radio Biafra denied the claims issued against it by Asari Dokubo.
“This is the clip of the contractor working hard to blackmail IPOB. Asari forgot that before he embarks in this kind of blackmail he should prepare himself very well hoping that he is coming to meet the almighty IPOB.”
“We meet problems head on, IPOB does not run away from enemies and since Asari has presented himself as an enemy to our collective survival we shall treat him as an enemy.”