- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
The great-granddaughter of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo has tied the knot in a fun filled traditional ceremony. The traditional wedding ceremony of Seun Awolowo and Toye Bode-Kayode was filled with so much fun.
Seun and Toye had tied the knot at a beautiful ceremony filled with family and friends on Saturday, April 20.
Beautiful photos and videos from the fun event recently surfaced on social media. The traditional wedding ceremony was attended by many Nigerian dignitaries and celebrities.
Some of the celebrities such as Teni and members of Styl Plus performed some of their best hits at the event.
Continue to see more photo;
Videos of the guests and couple having fun:
Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo was a Nigerian nationalist and statesman. He played a key role in Nigeria’s independence movement.
The icon, who was the son of a Yoruba farmer, is also honoured as a great Nigerian whose image is on the 100 naira note.