- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
The great-granddaughter of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo has tied the knot in a fun filled traditional ceremony. The traditional wedding ceremony of Seun Awolowo and Toye Bode-Kayode was filled with so much fun.
Seun and Toye had tied the knot at a beautiful ceremony filled with family and friends on Saturday, April 20.
Beautiful photos and videos from the fun event recently surfaced on social media. The traditional wedding ceremony was attended by many Nigerian dignitaries and celebrities.
Some of the celebrities such as Teni and members of Styl Plus performed some of their best hits at the event.
Continue to see more photo;
Videos of the guests and couple having fun:
Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo was a Nigerian nationalist and statesman. He played a key role in Nigeria’s independence movement.
The icon, who was the son of a Yoruba farmer, is also honoured as a great Nigerian whose image is on the 100 naira note.