- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
The great-granddaughter of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo has tied the knot in a fun filled traditional ceremony. The traditional wedding ceremony of Seun Awolowo and Toye Bode-Kayode was filled with so much fun.
Seun and Toye had tied the knot at a beautiful ceremony filled with family and friends on Saturday, April 20.
Beautiful photos and videos from the fun event recently surfaced on social media. The traditional wedding ceremony was attended by many Nigerian dignitaries and celebrities.
Some of the celebrities such as Teni and members of Styl Plus performed some of their best hits at the event.
Continue to see more photo;
Videos of the guests and couple having fun:
Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo was a Nigerian nationalist and statesman. He played a key role in Nigeria’s independence movement.
The icon, who was the son of a Yoruba farmer, is also honoured as a great Nigerian whose image is on the 100 naira note.