- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Yahoo Yahoo; Petition brands who endorse artistes supporting yahoo – Gbemi
Popular OAP Gbemi, in her reaction to the trending scourge in the Nigerian society “Yahoo Yahoo” has advised Nigerians to ask the brands to discontinue endorsements of artistes supporting yahoo.
She made this known via her social media profile while sharing a post made by one twitter user identified as @dikachim.
The twitter user was also of the opinion that brands should terminate the contracts on the Nigerians artistes supporting yahoo.
See twitter post screenshot;
Your faves are all supporting Yahoo but their endorsement deals are intact. From Infinix to Pepsi, they all support people that support Yahoo. Attack the brands that don’t mind having Yahoo endorsers endorse them.