- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Yahoo Yahoo; Petition brands who endorse artistes supporting yahoo – Gbemi
Popular OAP Gbemi, in her reaction to the trending scourge in the Nigerian society “Yahoo Yahoo” has advised Nigerians to ask the brands to discontinue endorsements of artistes supporting yahoo.
She made this known via her social media profile while sharing a post made by one twitter user identified as @dikachim.
The twitter user was also of the opinion that brands should terminate the contracts on the Nigerians artistes supporting yahoo.
See twitter post screenshot;
Your faves are all supporting Yahoo but their endorsement deals are intact. From Infinix to Pepsi, they all support people that support Yahoo. Attack the brands that don’t mind having Yahoo endorsers endorse them.