- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
10 Nigerian Drug Dealers Busted By Police In Italy, Set To Be Deported
The police authorities in Gallarate city in Italy, have arrested about 10 Nigerians for allegedly dealing and selling marijuana in the streets.
The group of Nigerians said to be between the ages of 21 and 32, were apprehended along with other African assylum seekers after an investigation by team of officers – cordinated by the deputy prosecutor, Nadia Calcaterra.
The police team which reportedly conducted a thorough investigation combined with video recordings and analysis of telephone records, identified both the methods of finding the marijuana and the places where the suspects stored them.
In December 2017, a survey activity called “African shop” was completed, with the arrest of seven African drug dealers including Nigerians.
With the new operation ” African shop 2 “, another blow has been struck against the drug dealing organisation said to be operated by Nigerians.
According to reports, those who are found guilty after investigations are concluded will be deported from Italy.