- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Let’s get our priorities straight – Burna Boy reacts to yahoo boys controversy
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent yahoo boys controversy, stating that the youths need to get their priorities straight.
The controversy about yahoo boys was sparked by Naira Marley who supported their action. He went on to get support from some notable Nigerian celebrities.
It seems all that has not gone down well with Burna, who states that we have so many problems in the country than giving our support to internet fraudsters.
The singer wrote that he wants Nigeria to get to the level of top nations on the world, and we won’t get there if we don’t channel our energy right.
Burna Boy wrote on Instagram;
Nigeria my country. Please. Let us get our priorities straight. I want my children and grandchildren to see Nigeria the way We see the Western World. We die Everyday at the hands of Police. We are robbed of our rights as human beings daily, our recycled Leaders don’t give a Fuck about us. We have real issues that we need to channel our Energy to. I’m begging you! Please!Let us Save ourselves. I don’t even like the Internet because it makes me feel a lot of hopelessness for my people. We are Kings and queens, originators and creators, gods on earth! Let’s Stop bullshitting here please!!