- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Bold Pink who accused Actor IK Ogbonna of being gay comes for Burna Boy; Singer waste no time to react
Burna Boy reacts as Bold Pink calls him out for performing at Coachella after name font drama.
Controversial social media user Bold Pink who recently got herself some trouble after accusing Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbbonna of being gay has shifted her ‘brouhaha’ to Burna Boy.
Recall that some months ago, international music festival Coachella reeled out poster images of the 2019 edition of the concert. Talented Nigerian singer Burna Boy who was also billed to perform, however, caused frenzy on social media after expressing reservations towards the font size used to spell out his name. Burna Boy who claimed being a giant in his continent and as such, the organizers should have taken that into consideration when they were designing posters.
In a recent development however, it appears the font size did not matter after all, as the Ye crooner made sure to mark his presence at the third leg of the music festival and thrill music lovers with his performance.
Controversial social media user Bold Pink wasted no time in using the opportunity to let the singer know that social media does not forget.
Watch video below.
Burna Boy who appeared to have also gotten wind of the video like other social media users, took to the comment section to react to Pink’s submission.
He casually dismissed her by saying:
“Please o. If anything happens to this person. I had nothing to do with it !”
See a screenshot of his comment below:
Recall that accusers of Burna Boy regrets their actions as something bad usually happens to them, the singer as usual does not claim credit and distances himself to the events.
A recent incident the Entertainment Industry cannot forget is what happened to Mr 2 kay after calling out Burna Boy. Mr 2kay was beaten to pulp, lost Expensive items and jeweleries after hoodlums attacked him inside his room in Eko Hotel.