- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
8 Facts About Actress Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband, Hon. Ned Nwoko
Ned Nwoko, a strong pillar in Delta State PDP, Renown Lawyer and Billionaire businessman is being described in the media at the moment as a ‘sweet old wine’ that young Nollywood Actress Reginal Daniels is sipping happily.
Regina Daniels and her alleged husband, Hon. Ned Nwoko, are in the news for their marriage due to the age difference between the wealthy businessman cum politician and the Nollywood actress.
Regina was born on October 10, 1998, as confirmed by her INEC’s Voter Verification Platform.
Below are EIGHT Facts you should about Regina Daniels’ husband.
1. Nwoko will clock 59 years in few months as he was born on December 21, 1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State
2. Nwoko got his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom, followed by King’s College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law. He got his honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize.
3. Nwoko set up and maintained one of the leading law firms in the UK, where he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.
4. Nwoko was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003. He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South.
5. Nwoko lost his first son Tarik, a 22-year-old whose mother is from Morocco. Tarik was a law student at North Staffordshire University where he died in his sleep in the early hours of Monday, December 8, 2014.
6. Nwoko built a wondrous home on a large expanse of land in his native Idumuje-Ugboko, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State. The eye-popping edifice, nicknamed ‘Castle in the Air,’ is a combination of Arabian and western designs complemented with a royal traditional touch which experts have described as a tourist destination.
According to ThisDay, the home has a zoo with many species of wild and weird animals including Crocodiles, Ostriches, Horses, Sea Eagles, Porcupines, monkeys, rabbits, and others. Another section of the land has fish ponds that have about 50 thousand catfish and other species of fishes in them. Apart from these, the land also has poultry section with about 5000 chickens while another part of the land is filled with thousands of palm trees. Just behind the main castle is an Olympic size swimming pool and a lawn tennis court, with a standard table tennis adjacent it. Estimated at about N10 billion, the castle is situated 1000 feet above sea level which makes it the highest point in Delta State.
7. In April 2019, Ned Nwoko married his sixth wife, 20 years old movie actress, Regina Daniels. Regina was born on October 10, 1998, as confirmed by her INEC’s Voter Verification Platform.
8. Nwoko’s marriage to the supposed teen actress is yet to be officially confirmed.