- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nigeria ‘ll collapse, Biafra ‘ll rise – Nnamdi Kanu tells supporters in Germany
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has stated that the collapse of Nigeria is imminent and the rise of Biafra inevitable.
According to Nnamdi Kanu who made this known yesterday in a message to Biafrans in Germany, IPOB are a relentless, resolute and determined group, and all enemies within and without shall be put to shame.
“I thank the good people of IPOB for the huge turnout yesterday in Bavaria Munich Germany.
“Not minding the short notice, you proved your determination to restore Biafra so that we can all return to our beloved homeland.
“The world is aware that we IPOB are the most organised, peaceful and largest freedom movement on this earth. Biafra shall be free.
“Our victory over the multitude of the forces of darkness is assured. We are relentless, resolute and determined. The collapse of Nigeria is imminent as the rise of the nation of Biafra is inevitable. All enemies within and without shall be put to shame” Kanu stated.