- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Many IPOB members surrounded their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, chanting praises songs and hailed him as they called him their saviour. This was after the pro-Biafran leader held an IPOB Town Hall meeting at Munich, Germany.
During the meeting, Nnamdi Kanu said; “our way of life and culture is being turned upside down. They keep punishing us so that we travel abroad. And Yoruba’s will tell you, it’s because of oil that we want south-south. But, there’s oil in Anambra state. There’s oil in Imo state. There’s oil in Abia state. The largest gas field in the whole of Africa is in ohaji, Imo State”.
Nnamdi Kanu, who is facing trial alongside other Biafran activists for alleged treason, had gone into hiding months after his bail only to reappear in Israel after one year. He then moved to the UK.
Watch the video below.