- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Many IPOB members surrounded their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, chanting praises songs and hailed him as they called him their saviour. This was after the pro-Biafran leader held an IPOB Town Hall meeting at Munich, Germany.
During the meeting, Nnamdi Kanu said; “our way of life and culture is being turned upside down. They keep punishing us so that we travel abroad. And Yoruba’s will tell you, it’s because of oil that we want south-south. But, there’s oil in Anambra state. There’s oil in Imo state. There’s oil in Abia state. The largest gas field in the whole of Africa is in ohaji, Imo State”.
Nnamdi Kanu, who is facing trial alongside other Biafran activists for alleged treason, had gone into hiding months after his bail only to reappear in Israel after one year. He then moved to the UK.
Watch the video below.