- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
50 Cent trolls Kanye West over his sole-less shoes
50 Cent, regarded by many as the King of Trolls, has taken a swipe at Kanye West sole-less shoes after the rapper was spotted in them on Monday afternoon.
The G-Unit rapper posted a photo of Kanye West on his Instagram on Monday while calling him out for his new sole-less shoes.
“Welp now I know I’m not a style icon, I’m definitely not wearing that sh*t. LOL GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE MAN. #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac #FOFTY,”
The pic shows Ye wearing a big foot pants that reach at above his ankle and Kanye West sole-less shoes, which appeared to fit into his legs like a pair of socks.
50 Cent followed up in the comments section by suggesting that Kanye looks like a beggar in the streets even though the G.O.O.D. Music rapper was driving around in a Lamborghini Urus SUV.
“No this is not a rich ni**a Vibe, I’m out ok I’m gone,” Fifty wrote while adding, “What in the ‘spare some change’ type shit is this.”
Nick Cannon responded to the post saying that Kanye West is messing with our minds.
“You don’t get it OG!! He f***ing with us,” Cannon wrote.
One fan took a jab at 50 Cent by reminding him that Kanye West net worth is well above his.
“Kanye has a net worth of more than 220m than you. You really talking about what he’s wearing?” the fan wrote.