- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
Earlier WITHINNIGERIA reported the abduction of the UBEC chairman and his daughter. The duo after twenty four hours in captivity, the Chairman Board of Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), Muhammed Mahmood and his daughter have regained their freedom.
An aide to the UBEC chairman, Husssain Danladi, who confirmed this development, said his boss and daughter were released at 1:30 pm today. When prodded if any ransom was paid to secure his release, Danladi said that no money was paid for his release.
Mahmood and his daughter were abducted while traveling to Abuja from Kaduna when they were attacked.