- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
American lady in search of Nigerian man who is the father of her son
An American lady identified as Khaliah, is currently in search of Nigerian man whom she claimed is the father of her son, but she has lost contact with him.
According to LIB, the lady said she met the man two years ago after hooking up on a dating app. She eventually got pregnant, but she had lost his contact as at then.
She is now seeking help to locate the man as she seems distraught at the fact that her son has not gotten to know his father.
”Hello my name is khaliah and I live in Atlanta. Almost 2 years ago, I hooked up with this man. We lost contact and I know he is somewhere. My child is growing older and needs his father. Please help me find him, this is not his real name and he doesn’t know anything about his son. I have no idea where to find this man please help by just posting.
I met this man on a dating site and we hooked up a few times in Buckhead Atlanta. I named my baby boy Karter”