- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Ex-governor looses first daughter in Abuja
Former Niger state governor, Abdulkadir Kure’s first daughter dies suddenly in Abuja
Fatima Abubakar Kure, the first daughter of late Niger state Governor, Engineer Abdulkadir Kure, has died.
Fatima, a mother of one, reportedly died suddenly in Abuja.
Niger State Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani-Bello, while commiserating with the family over the incident, expressed shock over the sudden demise of Fatima, in Abuja.
He prayed that God would grant the soul of the deceased eternal rest, reward her with Jannatul Firdausi and grant the entire Kure family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Fatima has since been buried at the National Mosque, Abuja. May her soul rest in peace, Amen