- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nigerians react as Davido starts Instagram page to troll Governor Oyetola of Osun
Davido, has created a social media page to troll Governor Oyetola of Osun state. Oyetola contested against PDP candidate and Davido’s uncle, Ademola Adeleke. Tribunal declared Adeleke the true winner of the election after Oyetola had been sworn in as the governor of the state
Nigerian music star, Davido Adeleke, is obviously a family man going by the way he defends his people on social media.
During the Osun governorship election, he actively campaigned for his uncle, Ademola Adeleke who was running against APC’s Gboyega Oyetola.
Oyetola was initially declared as the winner of the election till tribunal ruled that Adeleke is the true winner.
Despite all this drama, Davido has now created a social media page with the aim of trolling Oyetola. He revealed the news on Twitter as he urged Nigerians to follow the page.
If your on Ig please follow our new page ! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/sreErp1zWt
— Davido (@iam_Davido) May 1, 2019
Interestingly, Nigerians have reacted in different ways to the news. A number of them slammed the singer while others showed support for the cause.
See some comments below:
Lol this boy is so dull….
As in dull like Davido?
You better go and register your uncle for NECO,
Oyetola 4+4 will soon start trending ? https://t.co/0dGXXayrw6
— CBN Gov Akinsola Ak?? (@cbngov_akin1) May 1, 2019
No trace of sense in this dude at all pic.twitter.com/k6AExXCGST
— IamNorth (@naztyfl) May 1, 2019
Oyetola must go pic.twitter.com/AJ33GeTM1d
— Jubril (@Jubril18728871) May 1, 2019
Obo music or politics choose one cause I know understand ooo ?
— Richard Onyeneke (@gambo_ike) May 1, 2019
I woke up this morning and found out that oyetola is still at the government House. Wat is he doing there. Sabi u no wan Comot there
— king bukky (@brotherBukky) May 1, 2019