- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Chelsea confirms Kylian Hazard’s Departure
Chelsea Football Club on Sunday confirmed its agreement with Cercle Bruges for the permanent transfer of Kylian Hazard. The 23-year-old Belgian, younger brother of Blues forward Eden, joined the West London club from Hungarian side Ujpest in the summer of 2017, making 11 appearances for the Blues’ development squad last season, including a goalscoring debut against Swansea City.
Hazard has spent the current campaign on loan in his homeland’s top flight with Cercle Bruges, scoring four goals in 21 appearances in all competitions, and will make the move permanent when the summer transfer window opens.
Chelsea thanked Kylian for his service to the club and wished him the best of luck for the next chapter of his career.