- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Chelsea confirms Kylian Hazard’s Departure
Chelsea Football Club on Sunday confirmed its agreement with Cercle Bruges for the permanent transfer of Kylian Hazard. The 23-year-old Belgian, younger brother of Blues forward Eden, joined the West London club from Hungarian side Ujpest in the summer of 2017, making 11 appearances for the Blues’ development squad last season, including a goalscoring debut against Swansea City.
Hazard has spent the current campaign on loan in his homeland’s top flight with Cercle Bruges, scoring four goals in 21 appearances in all competitions, and will make the move permanent when the summer transfer window opens.
Chelsea thanked Kylian for his service to the club and wished him the best of luck for the next chapter of his career.