- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
A governor-elect married to a couple of women at the time he won the election has considered none of them befitting of his new status as the popularly elected executive governor of a state in the Middle Belt zone.
According to The Nation, the Governor-elect is sourcing for a smooth – talking, delectable, vivacious, trendy, urbane, versatile and learned young woman as his First Lady.
Pronto, he hit the matrimony market and found his dream girl. Without much ado, she became a new addition to his harem, preparatory to her inauguration as First Lady on May 29.
As it would be expected, the older wives are said not to have found the development funny and are kicking while the people of the state are wondering if they have not voted a lover boy as their governor. His associates are also perplexed, wondering if he would not be beholden to his new found love during his tenure.
Meanwhile, this is similar to a case of a current governor in one of the states in the Northwest who took a similar step soon after he was elected in 2015. The said governor simply went to another state entirely to get a damsel as new wife as then First Lady.