- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna insinuates his estranged wife is not letting him be a good father
Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna who has been accused severally of being an absent father has revealed the reason for this.
IK Ogbonna in a bid explain some situations took to his Instagram page to share a picture with an inscription that says:
There are men who want to be a good father and there are women who wont let them
IK has been trailed for weeks now for being an absent father and this might be an open message to his daughter, Makayla as it was captioned;
One day we will all smile…. MK
IK Ogbona‘s baby-mama had called him out after he celebrated their daughter on her 7th birthday. She warned him never to come close.
Earlier in the year, it was confirmed that he had separated from his wife Sonia Ogbonna after pictures were posted without her wedding ring and she changed her name to her maiden name.
Ogbonna also shared his opinion about marriage with a long post. He wrote;
Our generation must change their approach to marriage for the sake of the next generation .
This is not just for me as an individual but for those who need it .
90% of marriages are unhappy and wear fake smiles and pretend to be happy while depression is the case .
First we must remember that u married a friend , a support system , not an enemy or competition. You are now one . And since u chose that person out of a world population of over 7 billion ppl , ur job is to protect that person always and make each other happy “Most people get married believing a myth. They believe that marriage is a beautiful box full of things they have longed for… companionship, intimacy, friendship, etc.
The truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box. You must put something in before you can take anything out.
There is no love in marriage. Love is in people. And people put love in marriage. There is no romance in marriage. You have to infuse it into your marriage.
A couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving, loving, serving, praising,
of keeping the box full.
If you take out more than you put in,
the box will be empty.“
-J Allen ???? If we don’t fix marriages in this generation
It’s only going to get worse and our children would be the one to suffer it .