- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Shock! as RCCG gospel minister, Michael Arowosaiye commits suicide in Abuja
Michael Arowosaiye, a gospel minister of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has allegedly committed suicide.
Friends, family and church members have been thrown into shock as they hear the sad news of a prominent member of a yet to be identified RCCG branch in Abuja who decided to take his own life after going into depression.
Michael Arowosaiye, a Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) gospel singer reportedly committed suicide on Tuesday, May 14th 2019, around 4pm at his residence, Sunnyvale Estate Abuja.
Michael also recently ministered in his church during a youth praise event before he commited suicide.
According to a friend of the deceased, he said michael hanged himself with a belt.
It was also gathered that the deceased entered into depression, because he has not been able to pay for his house rent, that was why he took the decision of hanging himself.