- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Meet Nigerian lady Enumah Nneka Karen who graduated as the best student with 4.9 CGPA in LASU
Enumah Nneka Karen, an exceptional young lady, has graduated as the overall best student at the Lagos State University, after years of waiting to get an admission. The young lady graduated with a 4.9 CGPA in mathematics.
Aside from graduating as the overall best student, she also graduated as the best student in the mathematics department and best graduate in the faculty of science.
She is one of Lagos State University’s graduating students for the class of 2018. She had a 4.9 Cumulative Grade Point Average out of 5.0.
In a chat with newsmen, one Victoria Ojukwu shared the story and celebrated her Karen. Ojukwu urged newsmen to share the story for the world to know and also expressed her desire to meet the brilliant lady.
Ojukwu revealed that it took Karen so long to gain admission into a university after graduating in 2018. She noted that Karen had graduated from Lagos State Model College.
She said: “I really hope you consider sharing her unique case of excellence…it took her so long to get admission after graduating from high school since 2011.”