- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Meet Nigerian lady Enumah Nneka Karen who graduated as the best student with 4.9 CGPA in LASU
Enumah Nneka Karen, an exceptional young lady, has graduated as the overall best student at the Lagos State University, after years of waiting to get an admission. The young lady graduated with a 4.9 CGPA in mathematics.
Aside from graduating as the overall best student, she also graduated as the best student in the mathematics department and best graduate in the faculty of science.
She is one of Lagos State University’s graduating students for the class of 2018. She had a 4.9 Cumulative Grade Point Average out of 5.0.
In a chat with newsmen, one Victoria Ojukwu shared the story and celebrated her Karen. Ojukwu urged newsmen to share the story for the world to know and also expressed her desire to meet the brilliant lady.
Ojukwu revealed that it took Karen so long to gain admission into a university after graduating in 2018. She noted that Karen had graduated from Lagos State Model College.
She said: “I really hope you consider sharing her unique case of excellence…it took her so long to get admission after graduating from high school since 2011.”