- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
EFCC returns Zlatan Ibile’s car, other belongings
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has released from its custody rapper Zlatan Ibile’s car and phone, a source within his management has revealed.
According to reports, Zlatan Ibile’s car and some of his personal belongings were confiscated by the anti-graft agency and were not released to him when his bail was secured days after he was arrested.
“We all know that Zlatan Ibile was detained for investigations and he has regained his freedom. His phones and car were not released to him when he was bailed. However, all his possessions in the custody of the EFCC, have been released to him” the source reportedly revealed.
He also said Zlatan is okay now and people should expect more music from him. This was revealed in a chat with Sunday Scoop.
However, Zlatan who is slated to perform in Delta State on the 27th of this month has started releasing new music. The singer who announced a recently released track via his instagram handle wrote:
#ZLATANOVAZ #MARLIAN #FreeNairaMarley