- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
EFCC returns Zlatan Ibile’s car, other belongings
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has released from its custody rapper Zlatan Ibile’s car and phone, a source within his management has revealed.
According to reports, Zlatan Ibile’s car and some of his personal belongings were confiscated by the anti-graft agency and were not released to him when his bail was secured days after he was arrested.
“We all know that Zlatan Ibile was detained for investigations and he has regained his freedom. His phones and car were not released to him when he was bailed. However, all his possessions in the custody of the EFCC, have been released to him” the source reportedly revealed.
He also said Zlatan is okay now and people should expect more music from him. This was revealed in a chat with Sunday Scoop.
However, Zlatan who is slated to perform in Delta State on the 27th of this month has started releasing new music. The singer who announced a recently released track via his instagram handle wrote:
#ZLATANOVAZ #MARLIAN #FreeNairaMarley