- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
EFCC returns Zlatan Ibile’s car, other belongings
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has released from its custody rapper Zlatan Ibile’s car and phone, a source within his management has revealed.
According to reports, Zlatan Ibile’s car and some of his personal belongings were confiscated by the anti-graft agency and were not released to him when his bail was secured days after he was arrested.
“We all know that Zlatan Ibile was detained for investigations and he has regained his freedom. His phones and car were not released to him when he was bailed. However, all his possessions in the custody of the EFCC, have been released to him” the source reportedly revealed.
He also said Zlatan is okay now and people should expect more music from him. This was revealed in a chat with Sunday Scoop.
However, Zlatan who is slated to perform in Delta State on the 27th of this month has started releasing new music. The singer who announced a recently released track via his instagram handle wrote:
#ZLATANOVAZ #MARLIAN #FreeNairaMarley