- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
How my father, Ned Nwoko abandoned us — Regina Daniels’ stepson
“My father’s wealth is not my wealth, he abandoned us since when we were kids” says Regina Daniels’ stepson, Emzy
Regina Daniels stepson, Emzy has come out to tell Nigerians to stop tagging him as a Billionaire son, as his father’s money is not his.
I got got to tell you this, so you can Address me As Emzy, not as a BILLIONAIRE’S SON, The posts first paragraph reads;
“My fathers wealth is not my wealth. My mum has always brought me up to be an independent gentle man, I hustle for my own money.”
“Since he abandoned us right from when I was a kid, and only God has been my helper, I have never experiences this fatherly love since I was born”.
“My mum had to suffer and grind to make sure I go to school and so I don’t starve. That was why I had to take a pause on my musical career”.
“And now am a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, I dedicate my certificate to my mum.. Thanks for always being there when everyone left”.
“Thanks mum, for your never gave up on me, I finally made you proud. I can now gladly get back to my music and am fully ready to unleash the star in me.”
“My candid advice to all fathers out there, “Never abandon your child, simply because you don’t want there mum anymore, for you don’t know what the future holds”
“By monday 20th May 2019. Will tell if I will still bear your name anymore. Good night”.