- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Eddie Murphy is the love of my life – Former Spice Girls singer, Mel B
Former Spice Girls singer, Mel B has stated that comedian Eddie Murphy is the love of her life despite them breaking up less than a year of dating.
Mel B and Eddie Murphy met at a party in Beverly Hills in 2006 and hit things off right away.
“We had something special that I’ve never really truly felt with anybody else,” she recalls.
“I’ve thought I’ve had it, but they’ve lied. His was pure. He is the love of my life. He always will be.”
“He showed me what true love feels like, and for that I have the utmost admiration and respect for him.”
Their first meeting had her feeling very nervous, but she was stunned by how fast she fell for him.
“He wanted to have a date with me by myself, I was like, ‘no. Get him to do a dinner party at his house or something like that’. And so I went along to his house and there was a massive, massive dinner party going on. I’m like, oh my God. Where is he?
“We first met, I saw him across the room, he saw me and then I freaked out because I’ve never had somebody look at me like that. It was such a familiar look. As in, it felt like home. I could see my soulmate. So I ran to the restroom. Then I left and I went home.”
The singer went on to speak about how much of a gentleman Eddi Murphy was until she became pregnant.
“He asked my dad if he could take his daughter’s hand in marriage. He flew my dad in and he asked him, properly. He’s a gentleman. Then we designed some rings together and then we planned the baby and we got pregnant – and then I felt suffocated.”
He dropped the bombshell on Mel B which infuriated her.
“I don’t know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn’t jump to conclusions”.