- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
I hate Yorubas with passion – Nigerian soldier Ifeanyi Oparaji speaks out
Social media is a place to express one’s self, meet new people, learn new things and more. However, some individuals have used the platform to express their thoughts even if it earns them backlash.
A Nigerian soldier identified on Facebook as Ifeanyi Oparaji recently faced heat from some citizens due to his controversial post on social media.
The soldier who is charged with the protection of lives and properties of Nigerians revealed his intense dislike for Yoruba people on a Facebook page, Bewiseprof.com.
Oparaji posted a photo with the words: “I hate Yoruba wit passion” written on it. See the post below:
However, Ifeanyi has deleted the post above in what seems to be a panic reaction after his first post drew the ire of Nigerians online who decried such ethnic hate message from a Nigerian soldier.
He replaced the post with another with the words, “Yoruba is OK, I love you guys, and you guys are not dirty.”