- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
I hate Yorubas with passion – Nigerian soldier Ifeanyi Oparaji speaks out
Social media is a place to express one’s self, meet new people, learn new things and more. However, some individuals have used the platform to express their thoughts even if it earns them backlash.
A Nigerian soldier identified on Facebook as Ifeanyi Oparaji recently faced heat from some citizens due to his controversial post on social media.
The soldier who is charged with the protection of lives and properties of Nigerians revealed his intense dislike for Yoruba people on a Facebook page, Bewiseprof.com.
Oparaji posted a photo with the words: “I hate Yoruba wit passion” written on it. See the post below:
However, Ifeanyi has deleted the post above in what seems to be a panic reaction after his first post drew the ire of Nigerians online who decried such ethnic hate message from a Nigerian soldier.
He replaced the post with another with the words, “Yoruba is OK, I love you guys, and you guys are not dirty.”