- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Christians who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Naira Marley – Daddy Freeze
Daddy Freeze has spoken about the controversy surrounding Naira Marley’s detention in EFCC custody. Sharing a very different perspective, Daddy Freeze says, ‘christains who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Marley’.
He went on to say, ‘God’s judgement will begin in his house. The ‘house’ of God (I say this metaphorically because God does not live in temples built by human hands Acts7:48, Acts 17:24), is in total disarray, until we are ready to fix this, we remain hypocrites worse than the Pharisees’.