- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Christians who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Naira Marley – Daddy Freeze
Daddy Freeze has spoken about the controversy surrounding Naira Marley’s detention in EFCC custody. Sharing a very different perspective, Daddy Freeze says, ‘christains who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Marley’.
He went on to say, ‘God’s judgement will begin in his house. The ‘house’ of God (I say this metaphorically because God does not live in temples built by human hands Acts7:48, Acts 17:24), is in total disarray, until we are ready to fix this, we remain hypocrites worse than the Pharisees’.