- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Medical doctor who died in a Keke accident in Maiduguri during NYSC program laid to rest (photos)
Medical doctor who died while doing his youth service in the north is laid to rest
A medical doctor whose death shook everyone who knew him after he was killed in a tricycle accident during his NYSC in Maiduguri, Borno state, has been laid to rest.
Dr Stephen Obinna Ikeh was quite popular as he was an exceptional student and medical doctor. He was also financially responsible for his parents and siblings.
Sadly, he was involved in a fatal accident that took his life. His funeral was held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
See photos below.