- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
Medical doctor who died in a Keke accident in Maiduguri during NYSC program laid to rest (photos)
Medical doctor who died while doing his youth service in the north is laid to rest
A medical doctor whose death shook everyone who knew him after he was killed in a tricycle accident during his NYSC in Maiduguri, Borno state, has been laid to rest.
Dr Stephen Obinna Ikeh was quite popular as he was an exceptional student and medical doctor. He was also financially responsible for his parents and siblings.
Sadly, he was involved in a fatal accident that took his life. His funeral was held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
See photos below.