- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Medical doctor who died in a Keke accident in Maiduguri during NYSC program laid to rest (photos)
Medical doctor who died while doing his youth service in the north is laid to rest
A medical doctor whose death shook everyone who knew him after he was killed in a tricycle accident during his NYSC in Maiduguri, Borno state, has been laid to rest.
Dr Stephen Obinna Ikeh was quite popular as he was an exceptional student and medical doctor. He was also financially responsible for his parents and siblings.
Sadly, he was involved in a fatal accident that took his life. His funeral was held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
See photos below.