- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Rihanna Confirms She’s Releasing Reggae Album As Next Musical Project
The album will not feature Lady Gaga and Drake as many speculated
Rihanna has officially confirmed her forthcoming studio album, ‘R9’ is going to be a reggae album.
The singer, beauty boss and humanitarian gave out some details of her next musical project in her latest interview with Times’ T Magazine. Rihanna said the title of the ‘Anti’ follow-up album was hinted by her fans that she referred to as RiRi Navy.
She thanks her fans for the title, adding, “So far it’s just been R9, thanks to the Navy (fans). I’m about to call it that probably, ’cause they have haunted me with this: ‘R9, R9, when is R9 coming out?’ How will I accept another name after that’s been burned into my skull?”
The album that’s currently without a release date will also not feature Lady Gaga and Drake as many speculated, although the singer is not ruling out collaboration with the former.
Speaking on probable collaboration with Gaga, she said; “Maybe because she followed me on Instagram (fans think it’s happening), but it’s not in the books right now,” Rihanna tell The Times’ T Magazine. “But I’m not against it.”
As for a Drake duet, the Umbrella singer noted, “I don’t see it happening. Not on this album, that’s for sure.”