- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Daddy Showkey speaks on supporting crime and Naira Marley
Legendary singer, Daddy Showkey has cleared the air on his comment concerning the arrest and arraignment of singer Naira Marley.
Naira Marley was picked up about a week ago and arraigned in court on Monday where he pleaded not guilty to 11 count charges on internet fraud.
During his arraignment, Daddy Showkey was on social media wondering why corrupt politicians don’t get the kind of swift prosecution Naira Marley is getting.
His comment was mistaken by many as an open support for fraud. Clearing the air on his comment, the singer shared:
I appreciate the fact that a lot of people here came with divergent opinions, its very good and healthy for what I STAND for but please don’t let us get it twisted. I have not and would NEVER support CRIME in my life, not for any reason whatsoever. Remember, I am a thoroughbred (Ghetto Soldier) and a Custodian of the TRUTH. My take simply remains that “ The Way and manner that Young Boy was processed through his ordeals” raise eyebrow to other damning situations in our country but not a REASON for the new breeds to promote CRIMiNALiTY, ILLEGALITY, FRAUD and others! For ME, it’s A NO but let’s come together as a people and find better measures to END these anomalies in our LAND