- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
God swore to make me rich because I gave him a car many years ago – Bishop Oyedepo
Founder and senior pastor of the Living Faith Church aka Winners chapel, David Oyedepo, has said that God swore to make him rich because he gave him a car for the gospel many years ago. Oyedepo has been profiled by forbes as one of the Wealthiest clergymen in the world.
Preaching in his church recently, the clergyman said his church now buys buses like loaves of bread because the car he gave to God many years ago.
‘I gave my car to God not to be rich but to spread the gospel and God swore to make me rich…now in one day we bought 87 buses at once, another day we bought 100 buses at once…We now buy buses like loaves of bread… Many of you will soon be building houses like loaves of bread,” he said.
He challenged his members to depend not on their certificates or profession but on God who can provide all their needs.
“There are too many ‘common’ people in the world; you need to come out of them and be distinguished by His leading,” he said.