- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
God swore to make me rich because I gave him a car many years ago – Bishop Oyedepo
Founder and senior pastor of the Living Faith Church aka Winners chapel, David Oyedepo, has said that God swore to make him rich because he gave him a car for the gospel many years ago. Oyedepo has been profiled by forbes as one of the Wealthiest clergymen in the world.
Preaching in his church recently, the clergyman said his church now buys buses like loaves of bread because the car he gave to God many years ago.
‘I gave my car to God not to be rich but to spread the gospel and God swore to make me rich…now in one day we bought 87 buses at once, another day we bought 100 buses at once…We now buy buses like loaves of bread… Many of you will soon be building houses like loaves of bread,” he said.
He challenged his members to depend not on their certificates or profession but on God who can provide all their needs.
“There are too many ‘common’ people in the world; you need to come out of them and be distinguished by His leading,” he said.