- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
Following the arrest and arraignment of singer, Naira Marley on allegations of fraud and cybercrime, actress Foluke Daramola has appealed to Nigerians to desist from justifying the alleged crime committed by the singer.
In a video she posted on her Instagram page this morning, Foluke said the fact that there is no money in circulation does not in anyway justify anyone commiting crime just to make money. According to her
”Sometimes I wonder how our people think. One thing I want us to know is that two wrongs don’t make a right. Just because there is no money in the country, there is no work does not justify corruption, does not justify evil. Because our politicians are doing it does not make it right for us to do it. It is really sad when we try to paint bad as good. I don;t want to mention names and I am not going to tag anybody. We should under stand the implications, the depth of what we do”.
Watch the video below