- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Following the arrest and arraignment of singer, Naira Marley on allegations of fraud and cybercrime, actress Foluke Daramola has appealed to Nigerians to desist from justifying the alleged crime committed by the singer.
In a video she posted on her Instagram page this morning, Foluke said the fact that there is no money in circulation does not in anyway justify anyone commiting crime just to make money. According to her
”Sometimes I wonder how our people think. One thing I want us to know is that two wrongs don’t make a right. Just because there is no money in the country, there is no work does not justify corruption, does not justify evil. Because our politicians are doing it does not make it right for us to do it. It is really sad when we try to paint bad as good. I don;t want to mention names and I am not going to tag anybody. We should under stand the implications, the depth of what we do”.
Watch the video below