- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
See how Daddy Freeze wished Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke happy birthday
Controversial critic, Daddy Freeze who is fond of tackling Leke Adeboye, the son of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) G.O Pastor E.A Adeboye has taken out time to wish the later a happy birthday.
The light skinned OAP wished Leke well, despite their constant disagreements over issues concerning church, pastors and religion.
“Dear Leke, it is Daddy Freeze here, converner of the Free Sheeple movement and leader of the Free Nation. I bring you glad tidings. Since this is my favourite picture of yours, i want to say happy birthday ande i pray we will get along if Yeshua wills it” he wrote.