- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
See how Daddy Freeze wished Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke happy birthday
Controversial critic, Daddy Freeze who is fond of tackling Leke Adeboye, the son of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) G.O Pastor E.A Adeboye has taken out time to wish the later a happy birthday.
The light skinned OAP wished Leke well, despite their constant disagreements over issues concerning church, pastors and religion.
“Dear Leke, it is Daddy Freeze here, converner of the Free Sheeple movement and leader of the Free Nation. I bring you glad tidings. Since this is my favourite picture of yours, i want to say happy birthday ande i pray we will get along if Yeshua wills it” he wrote.