- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Life is about growing, changing and developing. Kids grow in no time and its amazes parents to see that very little baby, grow into a beautiful young adult. Sometimes, these kids become even more exposed than their parents in so many aspects.
Today, we bring you some daughters of our Nollywood celebrities who you never knew of, or who never knew had grown into pretty damsels. With a huge fan base, they have taken over Instagram with their jaw-dropping pictures, they hang out in classy restaurants, very active on social media, and even stir up controversies. Whatever it is, their mums and dads are very proud of them as they also share their pictures on their personal page.
Michelle is the first daughter top Actress Mercy Aigbe had before her rise to stardom. According to the Actress, she sold her valuables in order to see Michelle go through primary education. Today, she has grown into a beautiful young girl. Although, it is not yet known to us the career Michelle will venture into, but she has featured in a few magazine covers, making her a kid model. With over 300,000 followers on her Instagram page ( michelleio__), her page is flooded with interesting pictures that it becomes had to believe that she is yet to complete her secondary school education.
See photos of Michello below: