- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Recipe of the day: How to prepare fish-stuffed akara
Here’s how to make Akara with a twist for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 3/4 cup Beans Flour
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 White Fish Fillet
- A handful of Chopped Onions
- 1 Seasoning Cube
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash your fish and cut into small squares, season with half a seasoning cube and black pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the beans flour, onions, chilli powder, egg, half a seasoning cube and water till a batter is formed that is between runny and thick.
- Heat up your oil for deep frying.
- Place your fish squares in the mix and with a spoon scoop the fish with a bit of the mixture and deep fry for 3-5 minutes on medium heat till brown.
- Serve hot with a spicy sauce.