- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
At the age of 70, the woman can boast of having so many grandchildren seated around her table. Now, this is quite a number, thus, it is something to be very proud of.
The happiness of the woman is doubled by the fact that 16 of these grandkids are boys! Given the astounding nature of this, the woman who was more than grateful for having such beautiful kids took to posing them in a beautiful photo shoot.
Her 16 grandsons all looked radiant in blue fenico attires and hats. The beautiful female grandchildren also looked adorable as they wore orange.
The grandma posed with her grandchildren was also celebrated in a lavish way. During the celebration, she lifted her hands in gratitude for the blessing God has bestowed on her.
As it appears, the grandma was also celebrated by her husband with whom she also took a picture with.
Another interesting topic; Meet the first ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Oyelude, who still rocks at 86