- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
At the age of 70, the woman can boast of having so many grandchildren seated around her table. Now, this is quite a number, thus, it is something to be very proud of.
The happiness of the woman is doubled by the fact that 16 of these grandkids are boys! Given the astounding nature of this, the woman who was more than grateful for having such beautiful kids took to posing them in a beautiful photo shoot.
Her 16 grandsons all looked radiant in blue fenico attires and hats. The beautiful female grandchildren also looked adorable as they wore orange.
The grandma posed with her grandchildren was also celebrated in a lavish way. During the celebration, she lifted her hands in gratitude for the blessing God has bestowed on her.
As it appears, the grandma was also celebrated by her husband with whom she also took a picture with.
Another interesting topic; Meet the first ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Oyelude, who still rocks at 86