- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
At the age of 70, the woman can boast of having so many grandchildren seated around her table. Now, this is quite a number, thus, it is something to be very proud of.
The happiness of the woman is doubled by the fact that 16 of these grandkids are boys! Given the astounding nature of this, the woman who was more than grateful for having such beautiful kids took to posing them in a beautiful photo shoot.
Her 16 grandsons all looked radiant in blue fenico attires and hats. The beautiful female grandchildren also looked adorable as they wore orange.
The grandma posed with her grandchildren was also celebrated in a lavish way. During the celebration, she lifted her hands in gratitude for the blessing God has bestowed on her.
As it appears, the grandma was also celebrated by her husband with whom she also took a picture with.
Another interesting topic; Meet the first ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Oyelude, who still rocks at 86