- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
At the age of 70, the woman can boast of having so many grandchildren seated around her table. Now, this is quite a number, thus, it is something to be very proud of.
The happiness of the woman is doubled by the fact that 16 of these grandkids are boys! Given the astounding nature of this, the woman who was more than grateful for having such beautiful kids took to posing them in a beautiful photo shoot.
Her 16 grandsons all looked radiant in blue fenico attires and hats. The beautiful female grandchildren also looked adorable as they wore orange.
The grandma posed with her grandchildren was also celebrated in a lavish way. During the celebration, she lifted her hands in gratitude for the blessing God has bestowed on her.
As it appears, the grandma was also celebrated by her husband with whom she also took a picture with.
Another interesting topic; Meet the first ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Oyelude, who still rocks at 86