- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Recipe of the day: How to prepare chicken-stuffed cheesy garlic bread
Prepare your own juicy, spicy garlic bread at home, and don’t forget the chicken!
- 1 package bread buns/rolls
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped basil
- 1 chicken breast (cubed)
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of pepper
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Baking and frying
- Hollow out 1 package of Hawaiian rolls by pushing the top of each bread roll down.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter with 1 tbsp of garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Brush the rolls with the melted mixture.
- In each hollow, add a spoon of tomato sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Set aside.
- Dip each cubed chicken breast in flour, egg and flour again. Fry the chicken breasts at 300F until golden crispy.
- Add chicken into the rolls, top with more tomato sauce and an extra slice of mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.