- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Recipe of the day: How to prepare chicken-stuffed cheesy garlic bread
Prepare your own juicy, spicy garlic bread at home, and don’t forget the chicken!
- 1 package bread buns/rolls
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped basil
- 1 chicken breast (cubed)
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of pepper
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Baking and frying
- Hollow out 1 package of Hawaiian rolls by pushing the top of each bread roll down.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter with 1 tbsp of garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Brush the rolls with the melted mixture.
- In each hollow, add a spoon of tomato sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Set aside.
- Dip each cubed chicken breast in flour, egg and flour again. Fry the chicken breasts at 300F until golden crispy.
- Add chicken into the rolls, top with more tomato sauce and an extra slice of mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.