- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Recipe of the day: How to prepare chicken-stuffed cheesy garlic bread
Prepare your own juicy, spicy garlic bread at home, and don’t forget the chicken!
- 1 package bread buns/rolls
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped basil
- 1 chicken breast (cubed)
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of pepper
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Baking and frying
- Hollow out 1 package of Hawaiian rolls by pushing the top of each bread roll down.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter with 1 tbsp of garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Brush the rolls with the melted mixture.
- In each hollow, add a spoon of tomato sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Set aside.
- Dip each cubed chicken breast in flour, egg and flour again. Fry the chicken breasts at 300F until golden crispy.
- Add chicken into the rolls, top with more tomato sauce and an extra slice of mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.