- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
UNN lecturer references Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Olakunle Churchill in exam question (photo)
The past few weeks on social media have been abuzz with news of the marital crisis between controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill.
In an unexpected turn of event, the crisis between the two has now found a way to be instrumental in helping students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, learn a thing or two about public relations and more importantly, image building.
A photo making the rounds in the online community shows a question paper from the department of mass communication in the institution, in which a lecturer made an indirect reference to Churchill and his former wife.
The question read: ”Churchillz is the proprietor of a marriage counselling organisation, recently his marriage with his wife Tanny hit the rocks, Tanny in the media called Churhillz a wife beater, a womnizer an irresponsible father and a 40-sec-man.
“This has drastically reduced the patronage of clients to his organisation which has in turn made his employees to leave. Churhillz approaches your Public Relations agency and consults you, his image is at Stake, His organization is down, he needs your expertise.”
See a photo below: