- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
UNN lecturer references Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Olakunle Churchill in exam question (photo)
The past few weeks on social media have been abuzz with news of the marital crisis between controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill.
In an unexpected turn of event, the crisis between the two has now found a way to be instrumental in helping students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, learn a thing or two about public relations and more importantly, image building.
A photo making the rounds in the online community shows a question paper from the department of mass communication in the institution, in which a lecturer made an indirect reference to Churchill and his former wife.
The question read: ”Churchillz is the proprietor of a marriage counselling organisation, recently his marriage with his wife Tanny hit the rocks, Tanny in the media called Churhillz a wife beater, a womnizer an irresponsible father and a 40-sec-man.
“This has drastically reduced the patronage of clients to his organisation which has in turn made his employees to leave. Churhillz approaches your Public Relations agency and consults you, his image is at Stake, His organization is down, he needs your expertise.”
See a photo below: