- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Cossy Orjiakor calls Halima Abubakar a jealous snake
Cossy Orjiakor has called fellow actress Halima Abubakar a jealous snake in reaction to a picture shared on Instagram by Uche Ogbodo. The picture shows Uche Ogbodo, Halima Abubakar and Uche Elendu looking happy like best friends. In the caption, Ogbodo revealed that she’s hundred percent friends with the girls because they are real.
I Fuck With these Girls Becos they Keeping It 100., I ain’t Ready to Waste my Energy Around Fake Ass Bitches all over the place.
So I Take my Makeup Free FACE Around My Drama Free Friends
However, her post didn’t sit well with Cossy Orjiakor who warned her to beware of Halima Abubakar because she’s a snake.
I just saw this pic on @ucheogbodopage… then her caption got to me…. confuses ….pls let’s save uche from intending calamity…. cause I only see 2girls and a snake… who can identify the ? pix taken by @ featuring @ @ucheogbodo @[email protected] @tontolet can u identify the snake?… wondering if I should start. Story line…. surviving the rat ? that bites and blows air
She also dropped the comment seen in the screenshot below narrating how the snake played a huge role in her alleged sex scandal with a dog.