- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
R. Kelly is looking to hire defense attorney who got Michael Jackson acquitted
R.Kelly is reportedly hoping to persuade one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the country to join his legal team.
Attorney Thomas Mesereau successfully got Michael Jackson acquitted when he was indicted with several crimes, including 4 counts of molesting a minor, 4 counts of intoxicating a minor to molest him, 1 count of attempted child molestation, 1 count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive, and conspiring to commit extortion and child abduction,
Now, Kelly is hoping Mesereau can do for him as he did for Michal Jackson so many years ago. According to The Blast, R.Kelly made it clear he wants Mesereau to join his team as he faces multiple sexual assault charges. Though Mesereau is busy, he reportedly connected with Kelly on a FaceTime call within the last month.