- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
R. Kelly is looking to hire defense attorney who got Michael Jackson acquitted
R.Kelly is reportedly hoping to persuade one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the country to join his legal team.
Attorney Thomas Mesereau successfully got Michael Jackson acquitted when he was indicted with several crimes, including 4 counts of molesting a minor, 4 counts of intoxicating a minor to molest him, 1 count of attempted child molestation, 1 count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive, and conspiring to commit extortion and child abduction,
Now, Kelly is hoping Mesereau can do for him as he did for Michal Jackson so many years ago. According to The Blast, R.Kelly made it clear he wants Mesereau to join his team as he faces multiple sexual assault charges. Though Mesereau is busy, he reportedly connected with Kelly on a FaceTime call within the last month.