- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Tonto Dikeh smiles to the bank as the Nollywood Actress signs N100m deal with Zikel cosmetics
Controversial Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has signed a N100 million deal with Zikel cosmetics.
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and a single mother of one has become highest paid Nigerian celebrity for a makeup brand in Africa after a mouth-watering deal worth N100 million with Zikel cosmetics.
Tonto who has been paid “N50 million upfront before the execution of the agreement” and as a plus, would be paid N2 million for products created in her name revealed the good news via her her Instagram @tontolet.
The cosmetics brand announced the new addition to their brand through their official Instagram account.
They said: “KING TONTO joins the ZIKEL COSMETICS family as its Brand Ambassador and the first Nigerian to be paid a whopping sum of N100,000,000 per annum as endorsements for a makeup brand in Africa ! Legally endorsed and managed by Manifield Solicitors.”
The deal also stipulated that bills for services provided by Dikeh(transportation, accommodation, general logistics) to events in favor of the brand would be covered by the company.