- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Wendy Williams’ 18-year-old son reportedly arrested for punching his father, Kevin Hunter
Wendy Williams’ 18-year-old son has been arrested for reportedly getting into a fistfight with her estranged husband, Kevin Hunter.
According to TMZ, the father and son got into a heated argument just after midnight in the parking lot of a store in New Jersey. Sources claim the two were arguing about Kevin’s demand for spousal support from his wife. Hunter allegedly called 18-year-old Kevin Jr. “brainwashed” and proceeded to put him in a headlock. Kevin Jr. then reportedly punched his father in the face.
The publication also reported that the police have arrested Kevin Jr and they are “investigating” the incident.
Speaking with TMZ on the assault, Hunter said: “I love my son very much and I will not be pursuing this matter legally. Things are not always how they appear.”
Last month, Wendy Williams filed for divorce from Kevin Hunter, her husband of nearly 22 years after he welcomed a child with his longtime mistress.