- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
‘You are a slave’ — Omokri knocks APC National Leader
Tinubu had earlier attacked the opposition PDP, saying the party and its leaders were handicapped because of their colossal defeat at the general elections.
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been blasted over his recent attack on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Reno Omokri, an aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, took to his Twitter handle to describe Tinubu as a ‘slave’ for shifting attention to the PDP instead of facing the Governor of Kaduna State Nasir El-Rufai, who has been taking swipes at him recently.
Recall that Tinubu, who visited President Buhari in Saudi Arabia, attacked the opposition PDP, saying the party and its leaders were handicapped because of their colossal defeat at the general elections.
Reacting, Omokri took to Twitter to slam the former Lagos State Governor, saying: “El-Rufai insulted Bola Tinubu and Tinubu did not respond to him. The PDP did not insult or attack Tinubu, yet he (Tinubu) heavily insulted them.
“What does that make Tinubu?
“Truly, slavery is evil! El-Rufai knocks Bola Tinubu. Instead of facing his slave master, who insulted him, Tinubu rather projects his anger in an unprovoked attack on PDP. This is what they call transference in psychology!”