- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Barely minutes after President Muhammadu Buhari got back to Nigeria from his london’s visit, he has reacted on the trending issue of 35 people who were reportedly dismissed from the office of the Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo.
There were speculations that there is an alleged silent war between the President and his vice which has aggravated and rumoured to have caused the termination of the appointments of 35 aides of the Vice-President.
Many Nigerians were of the opinion that the act was purposely done to force Osinbajo to resign from office.
While reacting to the reports, President Buhari said it’s regrettable that such a thing can be politicised.
“They said 35 people were sacked in Vice President’s office. We just created a Ministry and we reorganized and people are giving it ethnic and political dimension. It is unfortunate” he said
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW: